We’re proud to be taking part in the “Bras for a Cause” event again, aiming to raise $100,000 for our neighbors with cancer. Bras for a Cause is organized by the Oregon Cancer Foundation and is a really fun and creative way to donate to a worthy cause. Here’s how it works:
- Individuals, groups, and companies have created a fun and themed “bra”
- The public (you!) can vote on your favorite design or creation
- It costs just $1 (you’ve surely got that in your couch cushions or vehicle dashboard) to cast a vote
- Voting runs Oct 1- Oct 31
- You can vote as many times as you want
- The money stays in Lane county to provide financial assistance to women fighting cancer. You can go online to vote or bring cash to the finance office and we will vote for you.
This year’s theme is “Breast in Show”, and you can see the bras on display at the Bras for a Cause website… which is awaiting your votes!
Here’s a look at the bra we created: